More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
- "Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory it too good."
- "Stupid as a man, say the women: cowardly as a woman, say the men. Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly."
More In Friendship
- "Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it."― Thomas Jefferson
- "But it all comes down to friendship, treating people right."― Ernie Banks
- "But as I was saying, from my experiences, I think men tend to be more timid in expressing their feelings for you. Regardless, I always prefer a friendship first and foremost."― Alicia Machado