More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
- "All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."
- "To use the same words is not a sufficient guarantee of understanding; one must use the same words for the same genus of inward experience; ultimately one must have one’s experiences in common."
More In Art
- "You begin with the possibilities of the material."― Robert Rauschenberg
- "My dad was a bartender. My mom was a cashier, a maid and a stock clerk at K-Mart. They never made it big. They were never rich. And yet they were successful. Because just a few decades removed from hopelessness, they made possible for us all the things that had been impossible for them."― Marco Rubio
- "When art dresses in worn-out material it is most easily recognized as art."― Friedrich Nietzsche