More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Rejoicing in our joy, not suffering over our suffering, makes someone a friend."
- "It is good to express a thing twice right at the outset and so to give it a right foot and also a left one. Truth can surely stand on one leg, but with two it will be able to walk and get around."
- "This is the hardest of all: to close the open hand out of love, and keep modest as a giver."
More In Life
- "Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto."― Demi Lovato
- "One of the responsibilities faced by the Environmental Genome Project is to provide the science base upon which society can make better informed risk management decisions."― Samuel Wilson
- "The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them… Whether you find satisfaction in life depends not on your tale of years, but on your will."― Michel de Montaigne