More From Friedrich List
- "The relationship I have to my fatherland is like that of mothers with crippled children: they love them all the more, the more crippled they are. Germany is the background of all my plans, the return to Germany."
- "Only now did I recognize the reciprocal relationship which exits between manufacturing power and the national system of transportation, and that the one can never develop to its fullest without the other."
More In Strength
- "Let a woman have her place, because as you provide foundation for her, she provides a foundation for you. And through that vulnerability comes strength."― Shemar Moore
- "The strength that I have comes from irrigating the citrus plantation, ploughing in the vineyard, guarding the melon fields at night. I believe that’s what gave me the strength."― Ariel Sharon
- "The Green Lantern is a unique superhero because it’s not that he’s super that is his focus; it’s that he’s a man. He’s very human. That’s his greatest strength and his greatest weakness."― Blake Lively