More From Frank Murphy
- "There was a time when the contractual relationship between the employer and the employee was supposed to be none of the public’s business. That time has passed."
- "We would be false to our trust if we allowed the time it takes to give effect to constitutional rights to be used as the very reason for taking away those rights."
- "The economy in the Valley will need to grow if students want to come back and work with their specialized degrees. We need to develop more to create more opportunities."
More In Freedom
- "I tasted freedom and I really liked it."― Phil Lynott
- "Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."― Hans Christian Andersen
- "The men and women who serve in our military have won for us every hour we live in freedom, sometimes at the expense of the very hours of the lifetimes they had hoped to live."― Bob Riley