More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "I was never sloppy with other people’s money. Only my own. Because I figure, well, you can be."
- "When I was going for my graduate degree, I decided I was going to make a feature film as my thesis. That’s what I was famous for-that I had my thesis film be a feature film, which was ‘You’re a Big Boy Now.’"
- "I wanted to write and direct movies and not be forced to adapt them from a bestselling book."
More In Imagination
- "Imagination is not something apart and hermetic, not a way of leaving reality behind; it is a way of engaging reality."― Irving Howe
- "I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they’re versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans."― Maria Sharapova
- "On the one hand, the guns were there to help capture the imagination of the people. But more important, since we knew that you couldn’t observe the police without guns, we took our guns with us to let the police know that we have an equalizer."― Bobby Seale