More From Fran Lebowitz
- "If you are of the opinion that the contemplation of suicide is sufficient evidence of a poetic nature, do not forget that actions speak louder than words."
- "I must take issue with the term ‘a mere child,’ for it has been my invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely preferable to that of a mere adult."
- "You’re only as good as your last haircut."
More In Success
- "I have the most profound respect for the Department of Justice and the FTC. We in Europe are a younger and I would say junior institution to the historical antitrust experience of the US."― Mario Monti
- "Despite the success cult, men are most deeply moved not by the reaching of the goal but by the grandness of the effort involved in getting there – or failing to get there."― Max Lerner
- "An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books."― Samuel Butler