More From Fran Lebowitz
- "Polite conversation is rarely either."
- "Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw."
- "Being a woman is of special interest only to aspiring male transsexuals. To actual women, it is simply a good excuse not to play football."
More In Nature
- "The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated."― William James
- "It would be against all nature for all the Negroes to be either at the bottom, top, or in between. We will go where the internal drive carries us like everybody else. It is up to the individual."― Zora Neale Hurston
- "Growing hemp as nature designed it is vital to our urgent need to reduce greenhouse gases and ensure the survival of our planet."― Jack Herer