More From Fran Lebowitz
- "Success didn’t spoil me, I’ve always been insufferable."
- "Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about wine."
- "My desire to curtail undue freedom of speech extends only to such public areas as restaurants, airports, streets, hotel lobbies, parks, and department stores. Verbal exchanges between consenting adults in private are as of little interest to me as they probably are to them."
More In Women
- "The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it’s only a question of degree."― W. C. Fields
- "I love Sweden. The entire world should be like Sweden. They all like to drink and get naked, and the women are hot. I can’t think of a better nation on the planet."― Drew Curtis