More From Fran Drescher
- "You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out."
- "Life is precious and there’s not a lot of room for anger."
- "My clothes are predominately black and my home is predominantly white."
More In Home
- "Nice to see your home fans boo you. That’s what loyal support is."― Wayne Rooney
- "My real fantasy if I was to drop out would be to live in a mobile home and be a hippie and drive around festivals and have millions of children – children with dreadlocks and nose rings – and play the flute."― Rachel Weisz
- "I was a loner as a child and happiest at home, launching toy rockets and aeroplanes. When I started causing trouble in my third year at grammar school, Mum was really surprised. My parents sent me to a child psychologist, who suggested I might have Asperger’s syndrome."― Gary Numan