More From Fidel Castro
- "I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action."
- "I find capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating… because it causes war, hypocrisy and competition."
- "They talk about the failure of socialism but where is the success of capitalism in Africa, Asia and Latin America?"
More In Death
- "Man, as long as he lives, is immortal. One minute before his death he shall be immortal. But one minute later, God wins."― Elie Wiesel
- "Everything that is necessary is also easy. You just have to accept it. And the most necessary, the most natural matter on this planet is death."― Friedrich Durrenmatt
- "There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval."― George Santayana