More From Felix Adler
- "The freedom of thought is a sacred right of every individual man, and diversity will continue to increase with the progress, refinement, and differentiation of the human intellect."
- "For more than three thousand years men have quarreled concerning the formulas of their faith."
- "The office of the public teacher is an unenviable and thankless one."
More In Legal
- "Daley may not feel a moral responsibility to eliminate discrimination but he has a legal obligation to do so."― Bobby Rush
- "Lawsuits should not be used to destroy a viable and independent distribution system. The solution lies in the marketplace and not the courtroom."― Don Henley
- "Cagey trial lawyers have figured out there’s a pretty good likelihood their case – no matter what its merit – will literally get its day in court because of favorable judges."― Dennis Hastert