More From Felicity Huffman
- "Congress is attempting to eviscerate women’s health care. Like many women across America, I am outraged."
- "Thankfully, President Obama has stood firmly behind women’s health care issues by supporting coverage for contraception and reaffirming commitment to organizations like Planned Parenthood."
- "I look OK. I look better in person than I do on film, which is bad because it’s how I make my living, but I am not a beauty and on balance I am glad."
More In Health
- "The dual scourge of hunger and malnutrition will be truly vanquished not only when granaries are full, but also when people’s basic health needs are met and women are given their rightful role in societies."― Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "Americans oppose Obamacare because they understand that it is inconsistent with our liberties and our idea of limited government and that it will destroy the best health care system in the world."― David Limbaugh
- "It’s about getting a more democratic Wales for the purpose of improving our economic performance, for improving the delivery of health care, for raising educational standards."― Ron Davies