More From Evo Morales
- "I never wore a tie voluntarily, even though I was forced to wear one for photos when I was young and for official events at school. I used to wrap my tie in a newspaper, and whenever the teacher checked I would quickly put it on again. I’m not used to it. Most Bolivians don’t wear ties."
- "The most important thing is the indigenous people are not vindictive by nature. We are not here to oppress anybody – but to join together and build Bolivia, with justice and equality."
- "I have a lot of hope for the Constituent Assembly."
More In Experience
- "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."― Mother Teresa
- "The World Cup experience is more than just the game of soccer. It’s an event. And it will fly by faster than you think. It will end and you’ll be saying, ‘Wow, it’s over already?’ You have to remember to take it all in and enjoy it."― Cobi Jones
- "I really was very impressed with DMX during the whole experience on ‘Romeo Must Die.’ I like working with him. I liked him. And I was very impressed with the reaction of the audience when he was in the picture."― Joel Silver