More From Etta James
- "Long as I was riding in a big Cadillac and dressed nice and had plenty of food, that’s all I cared about."
- "Even as a little child, I’ve always had that comedian kind of attitude."
- "You can’t fake this music. You might be a great singer or a great musician but, in the need, that’s got nothing to do with it. It’s how you connect to the songs and to the history behind them."
More In Smile
- "So, my style has hopefully changed over the years and it is more relaxed, and I do tend to smile and have more than one expression these days hopefully – which I didn’t at the beginning."― Jo Brand
- "Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad."― Christina Rossetti
- "When I see myself on film it makes me smile, I mean making a good living doing what I enjoy is soo much fun. I just hope that everyone has the chance to enjoy life like I do."― Adrienne Barbeau