More From Ethan Hawke
- "I think having nature be a part of people’s lives helps all of us see ourselves as part of something larger."
- "It’s difficult to do a genre film well, and it doesn’t matter if you’re talking vampire movies or ‘Dawn of the Dead’ or ‘The Thing’ or ‘Escape From New York.’ Those kind of movies, they understand what the old-school B-movie is supposed to be, they get the throwback of it."
- "I think that as soon as you think of yourself as a famous person or anything like that, you’re objectifying yourself in some weird way."
More In Movies
- "I go to the movies at least five times a week, and after a while everything becomes a blur to me."― David Sedaris
- "I think anybody who’s doing work in their teen years on TV or in the movies, you’re a teen idol by default."― Jason Bateman
- "I’ve always been a movie guy, movies have been my thing. I love movies, all kinds of movies."― Christopher Nolan