More From Ethan Hawke
- "In New York, you’ve got Donald Trump, Woody Allen, a crack addict and a regular Joe, and they’re all on the same subway car."
- "I think having nature be a part of people’s lives helps all of us see ourselves as part of something larger."
- "The biggest problem in my life is trying to be the kind of man that I want to be, the father that I want to be, and how to process the failure of my marriage."
More In Famous
- "Character matters; leadership descends from character."― Rush Limbaugh
- "To seduce a woman famous for strict morals, religious fervor and the happiness of her marriage: what could possibly be more prestigious?"― Christopher Hampton
- "I didn’t want to be famous. I just wanted to earn enough money to have a nice life and enjoy acting."― David McCallum