More From Esther Williams
- "I think it’s so funny when people think they can’t control a movie star. They can. We’re just women, you know."
- "I always felt that if I made a movie, it would be one movie; I didn’t see how they could make 26 swimming movies."
- "What the public expects and what is healthy for an individual are two very different things."
More In Strength
- "The very strength of a nation eventually proves to be its weakness."― Paul Harris
- "Learning how to get in tune with your field of energy and understand how to create your energy, expand that energy, and move that energy through your body. Coming back to your center, and approaching life from that center-to-line place… That to me gave me strength and understanding and hopefully wisdom to solve life’s problems and challenges."― Erin Gray
- "My wife and I have always trusted each other, and I have to thank her strength."― Anthony Anderson