More From Erica Jong
- "Women are individuals in parenting, and why not?"
- "When I met my husband, I refused to invite him home for Passover because I was embarrassed my mother might serve all the catered dishes in the wrong order."
- "Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads."
More In Poetry
- "Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people."― Adrian Mitchell
- "I believe that no matter what you do in life, if you learn the basics through theater, it will help you in everything else – problem solving, communication, discipline, all of that stuff."― Laura Linney
- "I’ve done a number of readings at poetry lounges in Vancouver and Los Angeles. I’ve compiled a book of poetry that’s completed, and two others I’m working on."― Corin Nemec