More From Emo Philips
- "My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing."
- "Some mornings, it’s just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
- "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."
More In Love
- "Take away love and our earth is a tomb."― Robert Browning
- "There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh."― W. H. Auden