More From Emmy Rossum
- "I can put my legs behind my head and sing ‘Happy Birthday.’ Because that’s something that me and my friends used to do when we were in gymnastics class as kids, and I can still do it. I was doing it since I was 8 and 9. They used to call me Gumby. Very bendy."
- "I hope that I’m sexy in a different kind of way than I think that a lot of girls are right now. I think a lot of girls in the public eye, especially musical artists, are just kind of objectified a little bit and wearing super-skimpy outfits and leaving nothing to the imagination."
- "Being yourself is one of the hardest things because it’s scary. You always wonder whether you’ll be accepted for who you really are. I decided to call my record ‘Inside Out’ because that’s my motto about life. I don’t think you ever succeed at trying to be anyone else but who you truly are."
More In Mom
- "I’m looking forward to being a mom and a wife and a business owner."― Melanie Roach
- "Statistics are to baseball what a flaky crust is to Mom’s apple pie."― Harry Reasoner
- "I had to take my makeup off at work every night. I wasn’t allowed to do it at home because my mom said that when your work day is done, you’re done with work."― Jodie Foster