More From Emmitt Smith
- "Vision gets the dreams started. Dreaming employs your God-given imagination to reinforce the vision. Both are part of something I believe is absolutely necessary to building the life of a champion, a winner, a person of high character who is consistently at the top of whatever game he or she is in."
- "I don’t have to get up in the morning and go beat up my body like I used to. I don’t have to be out there in August in 108 degree weather down in Texas."
- "I’ve learned that football sometimes was an outlet. It was a way for me to release anger, release frustration."
More In Mom
- "I forgot to shake hands and be friendly. It was an important lesson about leadership."― Lee Iacocca
- "I don’t spend a lot of time thinking of what they’ll do musically, I try to imagine being locked into a windowless room with this person for twelve hours at a time. If you can look at that and think it might be fun then maybe you’ve got the right musician."― Leo Kottke
- "I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It would be totally messed up!"― Gwen Stefani