More From Emmanuelle Beart
- "There are moments when you feel that the desire to work is fading, and the only way to bring it back is to get away from it, to put yourself in a state of frustration so you feel the need again."
- "We were raised without movies, theater or music. We had only nature, the hills, the trees. When I got on the set of ‘Manon,’ I wasn’t star-struck because I didn’t know what a star was."
- "Beauty is not something you can count on. Usually, when people say you are beautiful, it is when there is a harmony between the inside and the outside."
More In Women
- "Women will not talk about football unless one of them is in love with a football player, and then suddenly you discover that they know everything that is to be known about it."― Jeanne Moreau
- "All my friends’ mothers were appalling women."― Doris Lessing
- "My main goal is to stay healthy because when you’re injured you realise how lucky you are to have your health."― Maria Sharapova