More From Emma Thompson
- "I have had lots of friends who’ve been affected by Aids and a very good friend of mine, Oscar Moore, died of Aids and I was with him in his last year quite a bit. And of course he was a man living in a very rich culture with a wealthy family who was able to afford health care."
- "And it’s absolutely true that male sexual behaviour and female responses to male demands change a lot when they start communicating – and the levels of the communication that I’ve seen on the ground in very, very poor areas are so high and I think why don’t we have that here?"
- "This morning, I went to wipe my hands on a tea towel, and while I was using it, it seemed like it felt a bit light. I unfolded it and realized my daughter had cut little bits out of it to make frocks for her dolls!"
More In Happiness
- "Michael has a connection with children, just like Mickey Mouse does, and he brings happiness to them, and joy."― Jermaine Jackson
- "I want to make movies that people talk about when they leave the theater, that aren’t clear-cut, but effective and fulfilling in some sense."― Ryan Phillippe
- "I am deeply convinced that happiness does not exist in this world."― Taylor Caldwell