More From Emilio Estevez
- "I believe the death of Bobby Kennedy was in many ways the death of decency in America. I think it was the death of manners and formality, the death of poetry and the death of a dream."
- "I probably grow half my food. It’s a good way to keep perspective."
- "We’re a very close family and we’re a very real family, and I think every real family has real problems."
More In Experience
- "When it’s good, cinema can be one of the most important things in a person’s life. A film can be a catalyst for change. You witness this and it is an incredibly spiritual experience that I’d never lived before; well, maybe only in a football match."― Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I wouldn’t say I’m a very original thinker, but if I have a good experience with something, I’ll want to take it further or adapt it in some way."― Gwyneth Paltrow
- "Some of us are interested in directors, but really the vast majority of us are interested in actors. You experience the films through the actors, so they’re all locked into your imagination in some kind of layer of fantasy or hatred or wherever they settle into your imagination."― Danny Boyle