More From Emeril Lagasse
- "I ended up turning down a full scholarship of music at the conservatory to pay to go to cooking school."
- "My inspiration was my mom. She’s a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that."
- "I can’t tell you enough about cinnamon. Cinnamon is an awesome spice to use and it goes great with something like apples in the morning or in a mixture of fruit or in your oatmeal or even in your cereal."
More In Education
- "Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it."― Stephen Vizinczey
- "A man may devote himself to death and destruction to save a nation; but no nation will devote itself to death and destruction to save mankind."― Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "Design must reflect the practical and aesthetic in business but above all… good design must primarily serve people."― Thomas J. Watson