More From Elton Gallegly
- "I have great respect for President Bush, Secretary Powell and Secretary Ridge."
- "Since achieving their independence in 1992, the people of Croatia have built a democratic society based on the rule of law, respect for human rights, and a free market economy."
- "Instead, California is one of only 10 states that provides in-state college and university tuition to illegal immigrants. That’s grossly unfair to a legal high school student who moves out of California for a year, then returns to attend college."
More In Legal
- "I never thought I would live long enough to see the legal profession change to the extent it has."― Constance Baker Motley
- "I’ve led a school whose faculty and students examine and discuss and debate every aspect of our law and legal system. And what I’ve learned most is that no one has a monopoly on truth or wisdom. I’ve learned that we make progress by listening to each other, across every apparent political or ideological divide."― Elena Kagan
- "I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."― Steven Wright