More From Ellen DeGeneres
- "The first time probably people really were aware of me, I unfortunately had the title of Showtime’s Funniest Person in America. And that’s a really tough title to travel around with when you’re not even known."
- "In the beginning there was nothing. God said, ‘Let there be light!’ And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better."
- "When we were growing up our parents somehow made it clear that being famous was good. And I mistakenly thought that if I was famous then everyone would love me."
More In Marriage
- "God invented concubinage, satan marriage."― Francis Picabia
- "What I hope in my ideal world is that with each project, I’ll either get to work with a really great script that would force me to grow, or work with a really great actor who will make me better."― Laura Linney
- "Adultery – which is the only grounds for divorce in New York – is not grounds for divorce in California. As a matter of fact, adultery in Southern California is grounds for marriage."― Allan Sherman