More From Elle Macpherson
- "I like to make movies I like to watch."
- "The image is where you have dinner at night, who you’re seeing. It’s what car you drive and how you dress. People in the industry sell that, and it creates a dream. There’s nothing else."
- "It’s not vanity to feel you have a right to be beautiful. Women are taught to feel we’re not good enough, that we must live up to someone else’s standards. But my aim is to cherish myself as I am."
More In Movies
- "I don’t want to produce anymore small or independent movies because it’s just too hard these days."― John Cusack
- "I have a different approach. I don’t file lawsuits because I really don’t care."― Nicole Kidman
- "Last year, when ‘Black Swan,’ ‘True Grit’ and ‘King’s Speech’ all grossed over $100 million, it gave studios and independent financiers the confidence to make daring movies and not do the same old you-know-what."― Harvey Weinstein