More From Elle Macpherson
- "It’s not vanity to feel you have a right to be beautiful. Women are taught to feel we’re not good enough, that we must live up to someone else’s standards. But my aim is to cherish myself as I am."
- "I choose movies, I never choose roles. I look at the script. I look at the director. I look at the other actors – and then the role."
- "I like to make movies I like to watch."
More In Movies
- "My partner, Beth Alexander, and I want to produce smaller films, but commercially viable films that will enable me to make the kinds of movies I want to make."― Stanley Tucci
- "We always kept believing in ourselves and our team and the car."― Sebastian Vettel
- "Meryl Streep’s brilliant, just brilliant. I’ve been fortunate to do two movies with Meryl. And for an actor to go moment to moment like she does, there’s no one better. And she dances between moments. Each take is different because she’s riding instincts, she’s riding impulses. And she trusts that."― Jeff Daniels