More From Elizabeth Warren
- "You built a factory out there, good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads that the rest of us paid for. You hired workers that the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for."
- "President Obama believes in a country where we invest in education, in roads and bridges, in science, and in the future so we can create new opportunities so the next kid can make it big and the kid afer that and the kid after that, that’s what President Obama believes."
More In Mom
- "One of my most sentimental items is my grandmother’s engagement ring that my mom gave me a few years ago. It’s a Victorian-style setting that’s closed in the back, so it doesn’t sparkle the way diamonds do now. I wear it as a pendant."― Georgina Chapman
- "The opponents and I are really one. My strength and skills only half of the equation. The other half is theirs. An opponent is someone whose strength joined to yours creates a certain result."― Sadaharu Oh
- "I showed my mom the movie then I told her the movie got bought and that it was gonna be shown in theatres and be on video. Everyone was really psyched about it. Everyone in my little town of hounds started to call me movie star."― Jason Mewes