More From Elizabeth Edwards
- "I don’t know why someone else’s marriage has anything to do with me."
- "Successful health reform must not just make health insurance affordable, affordable health insurance has to make health care affordable."
- "I’ve had to come to grips with a God that fits my own experience, which is, my God could not be offering protection and not have protected my boy."
More In Family
- "Every adolescent has that dream every century has that dream every revolutionary has that dream, to destroy the family."― Gertrude Stein
- "I have now disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give them, and that is the Christian religion."― Patrick Henry
- "Pray in your family daily, that yours may be in the number of the families who call upon God."― Christopher Love