More From Eliza Dushku
- "We didn’t have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they’d come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events."
- "My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron."
- "My mom is this liberal, feminist, Mormon powerhouse. I just love her to death."
More In Attitude
- "The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does."― Georg Baselitz
- "A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit."― Ted Lindsay
- "A discipline I have observed is an attitude of love and reverence to people."― Bessie Head