More From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "It’s only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth – and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had."
- "Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body."
- "The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well."
More In Experience
- "It makes a difference what we choose to experience during sleep. Many of us think of sleep as a chance to get away from it all. But sleep is also a chance to return to the joys of our spiritual heritage – our universal awareness."― Henry Reed
- "Take a trip to the forest and experience the greatness of getting on your knees and picking your own food and going home… and eating it."― Rene Redzepi
- "Genius is the ability to renew one’s emotions in daily experience."― Paul Cezanne