More From Elie Wiesel
- "Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another."
- "Man, as long as he lives, is immortal. One minute before his death he shall be immortal. But one minute later, God wins."
- "No one may speak for the dead, no one may interpret their mutilated dreams and visions."
More In Death
- "The study of consciousness that can extend beyond the body is extremely important for the issue of survival, since it is this part of human personality that would be likely to survive death."― Stanislav Grof
- "In Mexico you have death very close. That’s true for all human beings because it’s a part of life, but in Mexico, death can be found in many things."― Gael Garcia Bernal
- "Knowing how to die is knowing how to live. What is death anyway? It’s the outcome of life."― Jeanne Moreau