More From Eddie Van Halen
- "It’s always about the music, never about anything else."
- "I don’t feel a day older when it comes to my approach to music or what gets me off than when I was a teenager. I’ve always been into different kinds of stuff and when I play I like to play loud. I like my arm hairs to move and I like my body to vibrate ’cause I like the feel of it; I’m still a teenager at heart."
- "On ‘Van Halen,’ I was a young punk, and everything revolved around the fastest kid in town, gunslinger attitude. But I’d say that at the time of ‘Fair Warning,’ I started concentrating more on songwriting. But I guess in most people’s minds I’m just a gunslinger."
More In Famous
- "Persons famous in the arts partake of the immortality of princes, and are upon a footing with them."― Francis I
- "On the other hand, when I give it closer thought, I realize I’m not enough of a dictator to conduct an orchestra because it requires a pretty awful person. When you read these biographies of famous conductors, they are all awful people who fail in their private relationships."― Eberhard Weber
- "The one thing you’ve got to say about Columbia is that it has courses that are famous. It has alumni who come back and say it was the best thing they ever did."― William Scott