More From Eddie Izzard
- "I try to just talk about human stories and what I think about religion or teapots or whatever."
- "Religion and philosophy, philosophy and religion – they’re two words which are both… different. In spelling."
- "I’m quite good at taking in information so I voraciously inhale Wikipedia – which may have some things wrong in it, but I think is generally more information than we had before. Last tour we didn’t have Wikipedia. And then Discovery Channel and History Channel. I can take it in and retain what I think are the most important facts."
More In Government
- "Many health care providers, particularly physicians in rural and urban areas, are leaving the Government programs because of inadequate reimbursement rates."― Ron Wyden
- "Look at our Lords disciples. One denied Him; one doubted Him; one betrayed Him. If our Lord couldn’t have perfection, how are you going to have it in city government?"― Richard J. Daley
- "I would hope that my writing’s cleaner than it was when I started."― Nora Roberts