More From Eddie Izzard
- "I try to just talk about human stories and what I think about religion or teapots or whatever."
- "I’m quite good at taking in information so I voraciously inhale Wikipedia – which may have some things wrong in it, but I think is generally more information than we had before. Last tour we didn’t have Wikipedia. And then Discovery Channel and History Channel. I can take it in and retain what I think are the most important facts."
- "I mean, sometimes… a comedian becomes an actor, and they just don’t deliver, because the bottom line of comedy is to be funny, and the bottom line of acting is to be truthful, and they get that mixed up sometimes, or don’t even notice that that’s the thing."
More In Government
- "Abortion politics have distracted all sides from what is really essential: a major aid campaign to improve midwifery, prenatal care and emergency obstetric services in poor countries."― Nicholas D. Kristof
- "One side of the American psyche wants smaller government, lower taxes, and more choices for individuals, even if those choices increase risk. The other wants a strong social safety net to protect the weakest among us, even if it costs more to minimize risk."― Ron Fournier
- "The Peace Corps is guilty of enthusiasm and a crusading spirit. But we’re not apologetic about it."― Sargent Shriver