More From Eddie Izzard
- "Never put a sock in a toaster."
- "I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from."
- "I mean, sometimes… a comedian becomes an actor, and they just don’t deliver, because the bottom line of comedy is to be funny, and the bottom line of acting is to be truthful, and they get that mixed up sometimes, or don’t even notice that that’s the thing."
More In Religion
- "There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."― Dalai Lama
- "Because I just like sports, I like athletics and I like competition."― Trishelle Cannatella
- "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."― Thomas Paine