More From Eddie Izzard
- "I’m quite good at taking in information so I voraciously inhale Wikipedia – which may have some things wrong in it, but I think is generally more information than we had before. Last tour we didn’t have Wikipedia. And then Discovery Channel and History Channel. I can take it in and retain what I think are the most important facts."
- "I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from."
- "So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!"
More In Funny
- "I have lived in Mumbai for more than 20 years, have my domicile here, my home and family here."― Shahrukh Khan
- "Comedy’s so subjective, and if someone comes to watch, doesn’t get it, doesn’t find it funny, then fine."― Johnny Vegas
- "Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."― Bill Cosby