More From Eddie Izzard
- "I mean, sometimes… a comedian becomes an actor, and they just don’t deliver, because the bottom line of comedy is to be funny, and the bottom line of acting is to be truthful, and they get that mixed up sometimes, or don’t even notice that that’s the thing."
- "Never put a sock in a toaster."
- "There was no religion in my life growing up. Did God invent us or did we invent God?"
More In Funny
- "Someone told me that when they go to Vermont, they feel like they’re home. I’m that way at Saks."― Caroline Rhea
- "Movies either work or they don’t work and they’re either funny or they’re not and we work very hard. To achieve that kind of work is really kind of delicate stitching."― Ivan Reitman
- "At home in L.A., Sunday is lazy. It’s the wife and me lying in bed with coffee, watching ‘The Soup’ or something funny on TiVo. The kid will occasionally join us. Eventually, breakfast is at a place down the street called Paty’s. And we always have some kind of great dinner – my wife makes a great roast beef."― Eric McCormack