More From Eddie Izzard
- "I mean, sometimes… a comedian becomes an actor, and they just don’t deliver, because the bottom line of comedy is to be funny, and the bottom line of acting is to be truthful, and they get that mixed up sometimes, or don’t even notice that that’s the thing."
- "I’m quite good at taking in information so I voraciously inhale Wikipedia – which may have some things wrong in it, but I think is generally more information than we had before. Last tour we didn’t have Wikipedia. And then Discovery Channel and History Channel. I can take it in and retain what I think are the most important facts."
- "I just believe in the goodwill of people, the power of people to do something positive."
More In Food
- "I was always a junk food person, still am."― Dolly Parton
- "What I’ve learned is I want to enjoy my life, and food is a big part of it."― Gwyneth Paltrow
- "Against the State, against the Church, against the silence of the medical profession, against the whole machinery of dead institutions of the past, the woman of today arises."― Margaret Sanger