More From Ed Markey
- "Scientists at MIT and engineering schools all across America say that they could improve the fuel economy standards for the existing set of vehicles by 10 miles per gallon using existing technology, without compromising safety or comfort at all."
- "Although children are only 24 percent of the population, they’re 100 percent of our future and we cannot afford to provide any child with a substandard education."
- "We know that al Qaeda is seeking radioactive materials and technology to launch a devastating attack, and that hundreds of radioactive sources have been lost or stolen in the U.S. and around the world."
More In Car
- "Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise."― Laurence J. Peter
- "If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend."― Doug Larson
- "Back in the mid-1970s, we adopted some fairly ambitious goals to improve efficiency of our cars. What did we get? We got a tremendous boost in efficiency."― Jay Inslee