More From Ed Bradley
- "I will not go into a story unprepared. I will do my homework, and that’s something I learned at an early age."
- "Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have."
- "The Paris peace talks kept a roof over my head and food on the table and clothes on my back because if something was said going in or coming out, I had the rent for the month."
More In Sports
- "I played a lot of sports when I was a kid so I get in that ballgame mindset of being really, really respectful, but at same time saying to yourself, ‘Don’t back down a single inch, hang with these guys if you can.’ If they throw it high and tight you have to stand in there, you can’t take yourself out of that moment."― Michael Keaton
- "I didn’t have a lot of communication with Elvis. You had to go through a barricade to get to Elvis. It was people hanging on every word, and I felt very uncomfortable a lot of times."― Mac Davis
- "I think that people who have played sports have an ability to relate to people because when you’re playing you have to work on teams and with opposing players."― Michael Michele