More From Earl Warren
- "We conclude that in the field of public education the doctrine of “separate but equal” has no place."
- "The most tragic paradox of our time is to be found in the failure of nation-states to recognize the imperatives of internationalism."
- "In these days, it is doubtful that any child may reasonably be expected to succeed in life if he is denied the opportunity of an education."
More In Positive
- "Building one space station for everyone was and is insane: we should have built a dozen."― Larry Niven
- "And we can see the positive impacts right here at Solyndra. Less than a year ago, we were standing on what was an empty lot.But through the Recovery Act, this company received a loan to expand its operations. This new factory is the result of those loans."― Barack Obama
- "Children may not notice the positive moments in life unless we point them out to them."― Deborah Norville