More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
- "The stories that I want to tell, especially as a director, don’t necessarily have a perfect ending because, the older you get, the more you appreciate a good day versus a happy ending. You understand that life continues on the next day; the reality of things is what happens tomorrow."
- "Great dad. Yeah, he would ask me for money on birthdays and, you know, inappropriate times. And I just wrote him off like, ‘You’re not a father.’ I just learned you cannot emotionally invest in people who are not attainable."
More In Time
- "If we don’t get gun-control laws in this country, we are full of beans. To have the National Rifle Association rule the United States is pathetic. And I agree with Mayor Michael Bloomberg: It’s time to put up or shut up about gun control for both parties."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Time goes, you say? Ah, no! alas, time stays, we go."― Henry Austin Dobson
- "At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed."― Frederick Douglass