More From Drew Barrymore
- "Being a Barrymore didn’t help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me."
- "When I did ‘E.T.,’ it sort of solidified the only family I know are these film crews. These gypsies. These filmmakers. That was the solidification and the clicking revelations of ‘This is what I want to do with my life and this is where I’m going to survive.’"
- "Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy."
More In Change
- "This life is a hospital in which every patient is possessed with a desire to change his bed."― Charles Baudelaire
- "Freedom and order are not incompatible… truth is strength… free discussion is the very life of truth."― Thomas Huxley
- "I like the way my heart beats, I like the way I think; I don’t need or want anything to change that."― Jordin Sparks