More From Drew Barrymore
- "The stories that I want to tell, especially as a director, don’t necessarily have a perfect ending because, the older you get, the more you appreciate a good day versus a happy ending. You understand that life continues on the next day; the reality of things is what happens tomorrow."
- "Sometimes I bust out and do things so permanent. Like tattoos and marriage."
- "Becoming emancipated at 14, my life wasn’t normal. I didn’t have to go to school, so I didn’t. I was rebellious by nature. I spent my 20s focusing on my company, Flower Films, and producing movies. Now that I’m almost 30, I would like to try other things in lie. I’m crazy about photography, and I want to take an art history class."
More In Dreams
- "If you want to achieve your dreams, you must follow them, and the best way to follow them is not to think about wanting to be very rich, but to think about doing something that you really want to do."― Jackie Collins
- "There’s nothing as exciting as a comeback – seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance."― Rachel Griffiths
- "After all those days in the cotton fields, the dreams came true on a gold record on a piece of wood. It’s in my den where I can look at it every day. I wear it out lookin’ at it."― Carl Perkins