More From Douglas Adams
- "He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher… or, as his wife would have it, an idiot."
- "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
- "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
More In Life
- "This is the strangest life I’ve ever known."― Jim Morrison
- "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."― Jean Paul
- "I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours."― John F. Kennedy