More From Doug E. Fresh
- "Health has always been an important thing to me. I exercise and try to take care of myself, and drink a lot of water! And I push that to my kids so that they can carry on that same energy."
- "I told my father to stop smoking around the age of two or three years old and he stopped smoking. So the relationship between the kid and the parent is very powerful, and if you give the kid the right information, it can be very useful to the family."
- "Hip-hop is supposed to uplift and create, to educate people on a larger level and to make a change."
More In Religion
- "I do not know how to teach philosophy without becoming a disturber of established religion."― Baruch Spinoza
- "The Coptic Church respects the law but it does not accept rulings that go against the Bible and our freedom of religion."― Pope Shenouda III
- "There is only one religion, though there are a hundred versions of it."― George Bernard Shaw