More From Doug Coupland
- "It’s very strange that most people don’t care if their knowledge of their family history only goes back three generations."
- "We live in an era with no historical precedents. History is no longer useful as a tool in helping us understand current changes."
- "Forget sex or politics or religion, loneliness is the subject that clears out a room."
More In Relationship
- "It’s nice to play a character that has a soulful, dependent, close relationship. It must mean my character is interesting in some way."― Jeff Goldblum
- "Our first scene is sort of a reunion between the X-Men characters, which establishes everyone’s relationship to one another, sort of like a recap for all those who have forgotten since the last movie."― Shawn Ashmore
- "Making sure that health care is affordable for every American. I think that is very, very important."― Kendrick Meek