More From Dorothy Day
- "It is easier to have faith that God will support each House of Hospitality and Farming Commune and supply our needs in the way of food and money to pay bills, than it is to keep a strong, hearty, living faith in each individual around us – to see Christ in him."
- "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul."
- "Men are beginning to realize that they are not individuals but persons in society, that man alone is weak and adrift, that he must seek strength in common action."
More In Men
- "I think a lot of women innately know how to play their hand. I’m not a big one for the rules."― Katherine Heigl
- "There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man. It is by studying little things that we attain the great art of having as little misery and as much happiness as possible."― Samuel Johnson
- "The best way to fill time is to waste it."― Marguerite Duras